I purchased a lifetime battery for my watch in Greenville SC cc2013,

it went bad and I had it replaced in Tucson AZ c2014.I'm on vacation in Indpls, IN.

This replacement went bad and I went to Batteries Plus in Indpls. I think 7325 Pendleton Pike. The clerk was real nice, but he said it was not a lifetime warranty. I told him I had it replaced in Tucson, no charge, but my receipt is in Tucson AZ.

He said they could not verify my purchase in SC, because they were an independent franchise. I'm disappointed that I'll be without a watch until I get back to Tucson. My name is Wayne Orr 13401 N Rancho Vistoso, Oro Valley AZ Unit #123, My E-Mail is Rachelorr45@Yahoo.

com.

anything you can do would be appreciated.Thanks

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue at Batteries Plus. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Batteries Plus to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was computer tie-in to other stores. Author liked the most personnel. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Als Auto Service or Fred Meyer. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Batteries Plus batteries plus watch battery for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Batteries Plus?

Comments