Took my phone for repair of screen.They repaired in 40 minutes and told me I needed scree protector.So I bought one.

Must used substandard parts. Screen crack in a few days after installation. To me I dropped the phone and they would not honor the warranty. Stay away from these shysters with anything technical.

I wouldn't recommend these guys to fill a bottle with water that hand the instructions written on the bottle.

i wish I would of read the reviews on this company before I allowed them to work on my phone.Manager was a total goof and wouldn't coincide the possibility of their product and service is defective.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Batteries Plus. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Als Auto Service or Fred Meyer that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Batteries Plus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Batteries Plus to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Batteries Plus?

Comments

Mascoutah, Illinois, United States #1186278

any warranty covers manufacturer defects only. Because you were an *** and broke it again they are supposed to keep fixing it for you? doesn't work that way, nowhere in the world does it work that way

to Anonymous #1350285

The batteries + warranty cover workmanship AND PARTS.

If the freakjn screen breaks under reasonable normal use they should replace it.

If the parts they use suck or they dont wanna warranty re broken phones then they shouldnt have that policy.Fk em.