2.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Called to check stock on iphone battery.I was quoted a price and told it came with a 6 month warranty.

I drove ten miles to pick it up and, when I got to the store they told me there is no warranty unless they install it. I told them I am have been an electronics tech for ten years, but they just want to charge the extra $30 for a five minute install.

I said no thanks.They are no longer my preferred battery supplier.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of warranty. Batteries Plus needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Batteries Plus. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Als Auto Service or Fred Meyer.

Had an Experience with Batteries Plus?

Comments

Batteries plus does not sell any parts that are considered device repair components. If you want to buy one to install yourself you have to go elsewhere. iPhone batteries are considered a non-user replaceable battery and as such fall under device repair.

Tampa, Florida, United States #1227026

Batteries Plus does not sell iPhone batteries without the install service.

Go to Amazon next time.