Bottom line - My investment, fuel costs to travel to the store from one city to the next.

Over two weeks ago I stopped in buy two separate cellular phone batteries.

I requested (did not buy) one of the batteries, which was not in their inventory.

The battery was going to be sent in from an other store. I was told by one of the five persons I dealt with, I'd have to wait a few days & I'd get a call when it arrived. The customer service issues started there. "James" called me the day the battery came in.

I drive more than 14 miles to get to the store. No biggie, since I worked it, as I had the first day, to take care of other errands while I was out that way. However, when I got to the store the battery was not in. So, James, who thought it was a good joke to not just lie to a customer, me, but waste my time saying the item I requested was now in.

Fast forward to Wednesday, when some older(yes I'm being an agist, due to his obvious behavior toward me as a younger person his actions could not be taken for anything else but. Since I was younger, I was ignorant by default- usually the prejudicial attitude of bigots.) Cut to the end - just a little more civil conduct & consideration or pride in the performance of one's job really is an intangible that goes a long way. Like, just "do your job." All the other stuff makes you uncool.

Don't be another number bro.Getting a battery from an establishment shouldn't take three weeks, topped with unhappy service from overweight workers

Had an Experience with Batteries Plus?

Comments

You call them bigots but mention that the folks who waited on you were overweight...hmmmm. Pot meet kettle.

BatteriesPlus
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #621319

We apologize for your negative experience.Could you please let us know which Phoenix store you visited so that we can address this matter?

There are three stores there: 2404 E Bell Rd, 3415 W Glendale Ave and 3838 E Thomas Rd.Thank you.