Bottom line - My investment, fuel costs to travel to the store from one city to the next.
Over two weeks ago I stopped in buy two separate cellular phone batteries.
I requested (did not buy) one of the batteries, which was not in their inventory.
The battery was going to be sent in from an other store. I was told by one of the five persons I dealt with, I'd have to wait a few days & I'd get a call when it arrived. The customer service issues started there. "James" called me the day the battery came in.
I drive more than 14 miles to get to the store. No biggie, since I worked it, as I had the first day, to take care of other errands while I was out that way. However, when I got to the store the battery was not in. So, James, who thought it was a good joke to not just lie to a customer, me, but waste my time saying the item I requested was now in.
Fast forward to Wednesday, when some older(yes I'm being an agist, due to his obvious behavior toward me as a younger person his actions could not be taken for anything else but. Since I was younger, I was ignorant by default- usually the prejudicial attitude of bigots.) Cut to the end - just a little more civil conduct & consideration or pride in the performance of one's job really is an intangible that goes a long way. Like, just "do your job." All the other stuff makes you uncool.
Don't be another number bro.Getting a battery from an establishment shouldn't take three weeks, topped with unhappy service from overweight workers
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "MANTHISSITESUCKS.com singsnapsucks2.com Malicious and Libelous Activity Internet http://www.ripoffreport.com/questionable-activities/manthissitesucks-com/manthissitesucks-com-singsnaps-68fad.htm 3Author3Consumer0Employee/Owner Report Details MANTHISSITESUCKS.com 1902 Pueble Drive Internet United States of America Phone: 9514913283 Web: www.singsnapsucks2.com/ Category: Questionable Activities ArbitrateSet the record straight! Singsnapsucks2.com changed to MANTHISSITESUCKS.com is a hate site..."
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..."
- "DO NOT BUY THROUGH ONETRAVEL IF YOU KNOW YOU MIGHT NEED TO CANCEL YOUR TICKET. YOU'LL ENDUP PAYING DOUBLE IN THEIR HIDDEN FEES (BESIDES THE $200 PENALTY FEES). OneTravel are so..."
- " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..."
- "I went to the local Fry's Store in Phoenix, AZ on Jan 20th and cashed in my coins as I have many times at the same location. I went to redeem..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."