Batteries Plus - Toxic Customer Service, stepped across the line towards outright bullying
Bottom line - My investment, fuel costs to travel to the store from one city to the next.
Over two weeks ago I stopped in buy two separate cellular phone batteries.
I requested (did not buy) one of the batteries, which was not in their inventory.
The battery was going to be sent in from an other store. I was told by one of the five persons I dealt with, I'd have to wait a few days & I'd get a call when it arrived. The customer service issues started there. "James" called me the day the battery came in.
I drive more than 14 miles to get to the store. No biggie, since I worked it, as I had the first day, to take care of other errands while I was out that way. However, when I got to the store the battery was not in. So, James, who thought it was a good joke to not just lie to a customer, me, but waste my time saying the item I requested was now in.
Fast forward to Wednesday, when some older(yes I'm being an agist, due to his obvious behavior toward me as a younger person his actions could not be taken for anything else but. Since I was younger, I was ignorant by default- usually the prejudicial attitude of bigots.) Cut to the end - just a little more civil conduct & consideration or pride in the performance of one's job really is an intangible that goes a long way. Like, just "do your job." All the other stuff makes you uncool.
Don't be another number bro.Getting a battery from an establishment shouldn't take three weeks, topped with unhappy service from overweight workers
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "I went to the local Fry's Store in Phoenix, AZ on Jan 20th and cashed in my coins as I have many times at the same location. I went to redeem..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."