2501 Gettysburg Rd, Camp Hill, PA 17011, USA

I had to take phone back several times and each time they broke something else!The only thing wrong with her phone was a cracked screen.

Now her WiFi doesn't work and they also broke her charger. She can't even charge her phone---which means SHE CAN'T EVEN USE HER PHONE!! I've called corporate 5 times already and I have not gotten ONE call back! This is ridiculous.

I will NEVER go there again!!! The first time her WiFi and home button didn't work now her charger is broke - it's even missing a screw. They are not standing by their work. They were so busy when I took the phone in for a new screen even though I had an appt at 4:30 I had to come back at 7:00 to pick it up.

Then I had to take a half day off work to take it back again for repairs and it's still not fixed!!

The only resolution is to fix her phone or buy her a new one.Her parents still owe $350 on the phone - they are still paying for a phone that she can't even use!

I didn't like: Bad quality of service - they broke her phone.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $800
Preferred solution Fix her phone or buy her a new one

Had an Experience with Batteries Plus?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion