Batteries Plus - JUNK BATTERIES

12 of 179 Batteries Plus reviews

I will never buy from Batteries Plus Bulbs again!The managers are puppets that can't make a decision without asking the higher ups.

I purchased an Extreme Battery for my bike (2008 Yamaha Roadstar Silverado Edition) It was the only battery that they could offer. Well 3 months later I was left stranded on the side of the road when the positive battery post broken loose from the inside. I wasn't able to find a replacement anywhere in town. So I REDNECKED ENGINEERED it back to the point of being able to get running again with the help of gorrilla tape and a stick.

Well I got back home and called the local store up and they said they would do an exchange for the first one, I was at their mercy and thought things happen and it was just a fluke. Well guess what 3 months later the exchange battery did the same and left me stranded again! I called and asked for a full refund because of the circumstances 2 within 6 months. The store manager said that he could only do a partial store credit.

I would not settle for that the manager kept saying that his boss wouldn't let him do anything else.So much for customer satisfaction.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
12 of 179 Batteries Plus reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.