I will never buy from Batteries Plus Bulbs again!The managers are puppets that can't make a decision without asking the higher ups.

I purchased an Extreme Battery for my bike (2008 Yamaha Roadstar Silverado Edition) It was the only battery that they could offer. Well 3 months later I was left stranded on the side of the road when the positive battery post broken loose from the inside. I wasn't able to find a replacement anywhere in town. So I REDNECKED ENGINEERED it back to the point of being able to get running again with the help of gorrilla tape and a stick.

Well I got back home and called the local store up and they said they would do an exchange for the first one, I was at their mercy and thought things happen and it was just a fluke. Well guess what 3 months later the exchange battery did the same and left me stranded again! I called and asked for a full refund because of the circumstances 2 within 6 months. The store manager said that he could only do a partial store credit.

I would not settle for that the manager kept saying that his boss wouldn't let him do anything else.So much for customer satisfaction.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of battery. Batteries Plus needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned battery in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Batteries Plus. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Als Auto Service or Fred Meyer.

Had an Experience with Batteries Plus?

Comments