I will never buy from Batteries Plus Bulbs again!The managers are puppets that can't make a decision without asking the higher ups.
I purchased an Extreme Battery for my bike (2008 Yamaha Roadstar Silverado Edition) It was the only battery that they could offer. Well 3 months later I was left stranded on the side of the road when the positive battery post broken loose from the inside. I wasn't able to find a replacement anywhere in town. So I REDNECKED ENGINEERED it back to the point of being able to get running again with the help of gorrilla tape and a stick.
Well I got back home and called the local store up and they said they would do an exchange for the first one, I was at their mercy and thought things happen and it was just a fluke. Well guess what 3 months later the exchange battery did the same and left me stranded again! I called and asked for a full refund because of the circumstances 2 within 6 months. The store manager said that he could only do a partial store credit.
I would not settle for that the manager kept saying that his boss wouldn't let him do anything else.So much for customer satisfaction.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "Lebron James and the Cavs came to Cincy last Wednesday night 10/15/14. I would have gotten tickets earlier but my son was supposed to have a soccer game -..."
- "Went for an eyebrow wax. Burnt eye lid!..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."