2.6
Ease of Use

I have had 2 Duracell batteries for my Harley go bad at 6 months.The first battery the BP tech checked and within 15 minutes told me it was bad and provided me a replacement.

The 2nd battery at 6 months went bad...tech checked it and said the battery was fine (he charged it). Placed in bike and got stranded on the road that same night. Took bike in due to thinking other electrical problem (remember tech said battery is good). No problems at all in the electrical...bad battery as it would not take a load.

Had new Interstate battery installed so that I could be on my way (no LP in the area). Now I am told that I cannot get a refund due to being over 14 days old on the battery...they want to test it and then give me a replacement.

I do not need another battery...I now have a good battery.Avoid BatteriesPlus and definitely avoid Duracell motorcycle batteries.

Review about: Duracell Sli31mdc Motorcycle Battery.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Batteries Plus?

Comments