Rob the manager at the McClintock location in Tempe AZ is a deceitful human being, who lies to his customers to slither through his role as a Manager.Now I must find another company to get my phone fixed, because Batteries Plus can not be TRUSTED.

I called up Rob the manager yesterday about the microphone on my IPhone S4 & he stated that the location at 3014 S Dobson had the part and could fix it at 8am and it would take around 2 hours. I got up & went to the Donson store this morning promptly at 8 am and was encountered by another male named Mark who laughed & stated there was no phones calls made to that store from Rob yesterday. I then proceeded to call Rob at the McClintock location whom already was aware of my phone issue & that I would need to press the speaker phone icon on my phone before we could converse with one another, however before I could do that I was deliberately disconnected by Rob and before I could redial he had called Mark at the Dobson store to what I would say, to cover his lying to me, besides the fact how did he know it was me, unless he was trying to cover his tracks of lies? Mark said there would be no tech there till 9am and said he wasn't sure about anything in a very RUDE manner.

I then proceeded out the door and redialed Rob the MGR at the McClintock store who was shouting at me from the get go. Not only is it hard on my body this time of year to be running about for I am disabled, but to have 2 men at 2 different locations talk down to me, without shouting or figuring out how to help me, but instead let me leave the premises with no phone fixed and not calling back to apologize and try to make amends with me, I am so UPSET that anyone, let alone MANAGERS working for the owners of these stores could have employees RUINING their BUSINESSES NAMES!

I would seriously be thinking if it were my business about cleaning house, before I had no business left to run.So UPSET & feeling BELITTLED ...

Review about: Batteries Plus Manager.

Had an Experience with Batteries Plus?

Comments