2.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I dropped off my son's iPhone 5S for repair of a cracked screen, having made an online appointment with a $10 discount.After returning an hour later, I was told the phone had 'major problems' and that it couldn't be charged and would cost a lot to fix, maybe more than it was worth.

I informed the staff that was untrue, my having verified its operation...I have a Masters in Electrical Engineering and a Masters in Mechanical Engineering and I am a Fellow of the Advanced Study program at MIT...I am also a research scientist regularly a PI on government research...so...they backed off on that, admitting later they broke a solder joint and to come back in two days...I stated if I was going to wait, add a battery. In two days I get the phone back, but no battery replacement and was charged more and not given my $10 discount-reason?

They said the phone was not a 5S...it is...in any event, the price for screen repair on a 5C and 5S is the same, and the 5 less, so why the extra charge?I'll never go back...

Review about: Batteries Plus Cell Phone Repair.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Store layout and inventory.

I didn't like: Service technicians.

Had an Experience with Batteries Plus?

Comments