1.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I have owned my battery for around 2 years.Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it.

As many mechanics told me that this battery is bullet proof and that it is not a bad battery. When I took my battery to the Batteries Plus on University Blvd and County Line Rd in Littleton, I dropped the battery on its corner as I was removing it to get a replacement battery. When I took the battery inside, I was told that it was not the company policy to warranty batteries that have physical damage. After arguing at length with the store manager, the manager charged my battery and told me he could replace it with a smaller/different battery.

He then gave me back my barely charged battery and told me that their was nothing he could do. I understand that company policies prevent people from scamming the system, but come on. I got 2 years into a 4 year warranty, paid over $400 for what I was told was "the best battery available", only to lose over 400 CCA in 1 week. BATTERIES PLUS : fix this please, or I will go to the BBB, and every single consumer reporting agency and tell them all of this.

And I will NEVER buy a battery from you again. All I want from all of this is for you to stand behind your company and product, or give me back my money.

A bottle of Scotch couldn't hurt either.Thank you for your consideration.

Review about: Batteries Plus Part Replacement.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Warranty, Quality and rudness, Service, Arrogant staff.

Comments

Glasgow, Kentucky, United States #1290222

If you get that battery you DROPPED and damaged the case count your blessings. Physical damage usually negates warranties.

to Ed #1292596

I'm aware.Thank you for stating the obvious and for making such an unhelpful comment.

Should I have not dropped my bad battery before bringing it in to be warranty-replaced?

Because I'd still be having this problem, even if I hadn't.Quit wasting my and everyone else's time Ed

BatteriesPlus

We understand that the District manager, Mike, has been working with you to resolve this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the store at: 303.771.7112. Thanks for your patience.