Update by user Sep 21

Under advisement of original post,I will not be seeking any law suit as this would be out of proportion to my claim,however,I will hopefully change how they examine the batterys so theres no dispute.Theres no dollar amount that can pay for that.

As you can see like the website says,pissed customer.

Is it really worth it BP?Thank you for reading my review!

Update by user Sep 21

For now it might be safer to advise the FTC sometimes that message makes it through. Shame on you batteries plus for your difficult and unfair policy,if you can relate to the complaints,you'll know how it feels. In the meantime,I'll get more photos and/or a video for your education.

Original review posted by user Sep 21

In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement.Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept self draining.

They argued that it passes a cranking test. be aware I believe this is how they get out of warranting the battery. So I went home and did a battery draw test with all 5 of my vehicles for comparison to how much there should be,heres what I got on all of them. They all draw between 800-1500 milliamps temporarily for 2-3 minutes,then the interior lights shut off and any relays that were activated and after about 8-10 min,they draw 10-60 milliamps,including the one I bought a battery for in Dec.

They are insisitent that its not the battery but heres pics to prove it. This says .06amps = 60 ma,only after 10,after a little longer it drops to .01 or 10 ma. Why so technical? I'm a service technician for 30 yrs and these ameteurs think I'm going to go on there lie,or they're lying to themselves,either way,I smell a class action law suit for fraud and not honoring warranty to looks like thousands of consumers.

I want them to pay me for a new car battery and I will be collecting complaints with my corporate lawyer to start the suit against ALL franchise owners and there fraudulant Franchisee,Batteries Plus to pay back those people they have not honored! I only lost 105 bucks,but one very well educated consumer can have a ripple effect on a company when this happens.

Its only fair that people are treated respectfully as consumers not to be ignored no matter how much they bought.If Batteries minus can back their products,then close up shop!!

Review about: Car Battery.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Cheap batteries.

Had an Experience with Batteries Plus?

Comments